Win a New ILCA Laser!
a fundraiser for
WIN A NEW ZIM ILCA FOR $100!
RETAIL VALUE $8,330
Top 3 Raffle Runners-Up Get Their Pick from a Menu of Awesome Prizes
We’re only selling 250 raffle tickets to win a brand new Zim ILCA Complete from West Coast Sailing. You choose the rig size.
The Grand Prize is the ILCA, second place is a $1,000 gift certificate to West Coast Sailing, and two more runners up will receive beautiful recycled sail products from Sea Bags. Every prize has a value well over $100!
On August 15th, 2023 @ 7pm PST, we will post a video on this site of the OYSF President picking computer generated winners from a list of all ticket purchases.
This US built Zim ILCA Complete w/ Prep (HIN#GEKL0204E022) includes:
Rig Sizes (you choose one)
- ILCA 4 – The smallest rig, also know as the 4.7
- ILCA 6 – The mid size rig, also known as the Radial
- ILCA 7 – The largest rig, also known at the Standard/Full
- Complete boat including Harken vang, cunningham, and outhaul hardware, line pack, aluminum tiller and extension, and full aluminum spar set (including boom with Harken blocks).
- Complete w/ Prep – Complete, ready to sail boat with no accessories. Full assembly and sail number installation included.
Everything else you want to know about the boat is
HERE @ West Coast Sailing.
- Who: Oregon Youth Sailing Foundation
- What: Zim ILCA Complete and three runner-up prizes
- When: Tickets on sale now until 11:59PM on 8/14/2023; drawing on 8/15/23 @ 7PM PST
- Where: Virtual raffle ticket drawing will stream online at SailingFilmFestival.com
- Why: In support of OYSF and our mission to Get More Oregon Youth Sailing!
- How Much and How Many: $100 per ticket; a max. of 250 raffle tickets sold
Note: Are you you physically in Oregon at the time of purchase? No problem either way, but Oregon rules and regulations only pertain to Oregon.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- Can I buy as many tickets as I want? Yes. There is no limit. Buy all 250 tickets if you want!
- Is the ILCA customizable after I win it? You choose the rig size (4, 6, or 7), but the boat already comes fully equipped and ready to go.
- Can I see the boat before I buy a ticket? Not in person, but here is a LINK to everything you want to know about the boat.
- Do I have to pick the boat up myself or can it be delivered? You can pick the boat up from us in Portland, OR for free, or we can arrange shipping through West Coast Sailing and you pay the cost.
- Do I have to pick up my runner-up prize, or can it be delivered? We will deliver prizes in the Portland, OR area, or have them shipped to you at no cost.
- How will I pick my runner-up prize? We’ll have the menu available on the night of the raffle drawing and will contact you for your choice in the order your ticket was chosen.
- Can I win more than one prize? No. Sorry, only one prize per person.
- How old must I be to buy a ticket? You must be 18 or older to buy a raffle ticket.
All proceeds go to Oregon Youth Sailing Foundation
in support of our mission to make sailing
sustainable and accessible for youth from all walks of life.
OYSF is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that establishes programs and makes grants for the support of youth dinghy sailing in Oregon. We aim to keep sailing alive and active in Oregon by making it accessible to young people, with a focus on those who otherwise would not have the opportunity to be on the water.
See ABOUT OYSF to learn more about what we do...
Thanks to our sponsors!