Submit A Film
The 2020 submission deadline has passed, but stay tuned for next year!
Check out the all the past films HERE…
This is a short film competition for youth 25 and under split into two age categories; Juniors under 15 and Seniors 15-25. Films can be a group effort if you want to collaborate with friends.
The grand prize for all contestants is $1,000 cash! On top of that, both age categories will have 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners ($250, $150 and $100 prizes, respectively).
Films must incorporate the power of wind propulsion in some way, be 3-minutes or less, and meet all the requirements listed below. Comedy, drama, action, thrillers, etc. all accepted…be creative!
In the meantime, SEE THE FILMS for inspiration from past years’ winners and keep checking back as we post more wind and water powered content to keep you entertained.
Competition and Content Requirements:
- You must be 25 years old or younger to enter
- Films must be 3-minutes or less and somehow relate to the power of wind propulsion
- Content must be suitable for all ages (the OYSF Board of Directors has the right to disqualify any video that we feel is inappropriate)
- Format must be .mp4 or .mov
- Your film must include a title screen and end credits
- After submission, OYSF has the right to use your footage in promotional materials
a production of