Submit your 3-minute film for a chance to win cash prizes up to $1,000!
What people are saying…
Thank you so much for putting out this opportunity. It was a great experience.
Thanks for putting together such an awesome virtual film festival!
How cool, thank you.
Oregon Youth Sailing Foundation’s Third Annual Sailing Film Festival will be held virtually on Sunday, November 14th, 2021 with in-person screening parties TBD.
This is a short film competition for youth 25 and under split into two age categories; Juniors under 15 and Seniors aged 15-25. Each category will have 1st, 2nd and 3rd place cash winners of $1000, $500 and $250, respectively.
Films must incorporate the power of wind propulsion in some way, be 3-minutes or less, and be appropriate for all ages. Comedy, drama, action, thrillers, etc. are all accepted!
Each film we be judged by the Oregon Youth Sailing Foundation Board of Directors based on the following criteria:
- Wind Propulsion Content
- Editing Quality
- Social Media Likes (films will be posted on our Instagram (@thesailingfilmfestival) as soon as they are submitted and approved by the Board)
Deadline for submission is October 31st, 2021.
We can’t wait to see your films!
Competition and Content Requirements:
- You must be 25 years old or younger as of November 14th, 2021 to enter
- Films must be 3-minutes or less and somehow relate to the power of wind propulsion
- Content must be suitable for all ages (the OYSF Board of Directors has the right to disqualify any video that we feel is inappropriate)
- Format must be .mp4 or .mov
- Your film must include a title screen and end credits
- After submission, OYSF has the right to use your footage on our website and in other promotions
SUBMIT A FILM for a chance to win up to $1,000!
SEE THE FILMS for inspiration from past years’ winners and keep checking back as we post more wind-powered content to keep you entertained.
And feel free to CONTACT us with any questions…
Oregon Youth Sailing Foundation offers promotions and deals on gear throughout the year, so don’t miss out…
a production of
Follow us on Instagram @TheSailingFilmFestival