Thank you to all of our amazing supporters!
The 2022 ILCA Laser raffle winner is…
What people are saying…
It is such a good way to promote sailing, and I had so much fun making my video and also looking at all of the other films! I can’t wait for next year, and will definitely tell as many people about it as I can!
Thank you for hosting such a fun competition. I had a lot of fun competing and watching what others came up with.
Thank you for this opportunity! I had so much fun creating the film!
How cool, thank you.
Oregon Youth Sailing Foundation’s Sailing Film Festival
This is a short film competition for youth 25 and under split into two age categories; Juniors under 15 and Seniors aged 15-25.
Films must incorporate the power of wind propulsion in some way, be 3-minutes or less, and be appropriate for all ages. Comedy, drama, action, thrillers, etc. are all accepted.
Each film is judged by the Oregon Youth Sailing Foundation Board of Directors based on the following criteria:
- Wind Propulsion Content
- Editing Quality
- Social Media Likes (Senior films are posted on our Instagram @thesailingfilmfestival)
Competition and Content Requirements:
- You must be 25 years old or younger to enter
- Films must be 3-minutes or less and somehow relate to the power of wind propulsion
- Content must be suitable for all ages (the OYSF Board of Directors has the right to disqualify any video that we feel is inappropriate)
- Format must be .mp4 or .mov
- Your film must include a title screen and end credits
- After submission, OYSF has the right to use your footage on our website and in other promotions
SUBMIT A FILM for a chance to win cash!
SEE THE FILMS for inspiration from past years’ winners and keep checking back as we post more wind-powered content to keep you entertained.
And feel free to CONTACT us with any questions…
Oregon Youth Sailing Foundation offers promotions and deals on gear throughout the year, so don’t miss out…
a production of
Help Enrich the Lives of Oregon Youth
by Sharing the Joy of Sailing!
Follow us on Instagram @TheSailingFilmFestival